Pages

Earth day map nails


Hi guys, these were my 'map' nails - I did them last night but then when I opened the computer today I found out it's Earth day! I'm not sure what Earth day entails but it was a happy coincidence non the less!
 sorry it's been a while since my last post - among other things that are going on I have managed to snap my camera tripod in to 2 parts...oops which makes it a real pain taking decent pics of any nails I do - but I'm hoping to get a replacement soon and resume normal blogging...
 These pics do show how bright and sunny it was today though... I took the pics in my garden and the sun was really shining (still is!), it's lovely to get a bit of a seasonal change finally!
....If you haven't seen it already then check out the google logo for Earth day today.. it's really cute and you can make loads of random things happen by hovering your mouse over it - like make a little bear appear and make the bugs come out and pollinate the flowers..or make some kind of wintery ice age happen if you prefer lol.... it's fun check it out.
 Hope you like them and hope to be back soon with some more for you x

Painted

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. These are the best nails you have ever done. Amaze balls

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice nails! not only for the Earth day, but otherwise too :) really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - these are SO cool! And I love the bunny in the post below too.
    I just wanted you to know that if you're interested, The Summer of Color 3 is about to start. The opening week is next Monday. I loved what you brought to the event last year, and if you're inspired to do it again, I would love to have you!
    Kristin xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your message and GOOD luck with the new home move - it can be so much work - but so worth it in the end :) See you soon, Kristin xo

    ReplyDelete