Pages

Happy new year!

Happy New Year to everyone and all the best wishes for the season! I hope everyone has had some time to enjoy themselves over this festive period!.. These are the nails I wore over the christmas holiday until today (time for some new ones!)
I didn't get a chance to do a tutorial I'm sorry about that but I got a bit busier than I had realised I would be... also the pics aren't the best ever taken but I still wanted to share them because I am really happy with how some of them turned out..especially the thumbs.
I wanted to show a winter scene with some coloured 'temple' style buildings like you see in russian landscapes but I must admit perhaps I was a little to adventurous on such a small scale!
I added a figure walking with their dog and a horse drawn sleigh on the other hand.
This is my favourite nail of the design it turned out so neatly.. I hope you like them too and can see what I was going for, I have some new polishes to try and will surely be back soon when I have something new to photograph!
Have a great time if you are celebrating the new year x

Painted

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! :)We had a great celebration here!
    By the way, just the first look at your nails, and I recognized those Russian churches and cathedrals! They look gorgeous and very well done in such a tiny canvas:)

    ReplyDelete