Hi everybody, I'm back with some more bright ones! I called them Mesmerizer nails because they have a kind of hypontic feel to them don't you think!
Read on for the step by step (I particulary like the background)
1) I began with this shocking green polish by BYS, this is after 3 x coats.. it takes a couple of coats to be completely opaque but the polish has a really nice consistency to work with and also pretty fast drying time so it never bothered me.
2) Next I used a glitter polish by Claires Cosmetics on top.
nice and sparkly but it reminds me of christmas right now, sooo...
3) I layered on another thin coat of the green BYS polish (it works well for this as it is fairly light as one coat)
Isn't it pretty? I love how it looks like refreshing fizzy green lime jelly or something! I was tempted to leave it as it is here but I can never stop myself experimenting!!!
4) I used a fine nail art brush and black polish to paint free- hand spirals on each nail.. I went for a care free approach - I knew they wouldn't come out identical so I just went for it slightly haphazardly.
5) I finished up with 2 x coats of my favourite clear top coat to seal and smooth my design.
The green polish is seriously bright in the day light due it being part of the BYS UV range I am a big fan of they're range - if you are a regular reader you will definatley have seen other shades from my BYS collection as I have loads, the're great value.
Sooo hope you like them! quite a different style from some of my designs but I love them.. they seem soo mysterious! I'll be back soon with some more nails for you. x