Pages

Cupcake candy nails

Here is a quick one to try, had to do it in a bit of a rush for my sister so we only got photos of the end results but it's pretty self explanatory. For this design I used a fine nail art brush for the detail - a cocktail/cuticle stick can be used instead though.



1) I paint the nails all over with white polish and leave to dry.
2) Using the different coloured polishes I paint small flecks over the top of the white base to resemble candy/sugar sprinkles.
3) Last step is the top coat - be careful all the colours are dry if you are using different brands of nail polish they'll take different times.



cupcake sprinkle nails!
The nail polishes I used :
beauty uk 47 white
beauty uk 49 blue moon
MUA 16 pink
Revlon 093 Tropical temptation
Rimmel 280 sunshine
Barry M 290 green
Barry M 308 berry






I'm liking this design it's pretty fun, I'll probably be trying it on my nails at some point pretty soon I reckon!

Painted

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

5 comments:

  1. so cute! I would just want cupcakes all day looking at them

    ReplyDelete
  2. give it a go its cute for the summer weather and not too hard to do the right hand coz its just dashes, thanks for the comments guys! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you apply the little sprinkles? Just with the brush or with a toothpick or such llike?
    They are so so sweet! I definitely want to try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used a fine nail art brush for the detail but a tooth pick or other wooden stick works fine.. just watch out for drips and I find it works best when the base coat is CompletleY dry. its not so hard really :-)

    ReplyDelete