Pages

heartbreaker nails

These are my heartbreaker theme nails, I actually chose the colours first and the hearts just worked their way into the designs.. I guess the subliminal valentines stuff has started working on me already ?! ^_^
nah... hearts are good all year round in my opinion!

 The polish that looks coral coloured is actually more like fushia...but it just looks really orangey in photos?!...don't ask me why but I can't fix it (grrr).





I used:
accessorize - shade 27 (red)
beauty uk - fuschia
2True - shade 2 (blue) 
Flutter - candy pink
Rimmel - nail tip white
Rimmel - clear top coat


Painted

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment