Pages

Tropical teaser nails

 I got this new polish in the FAMOUS by Sue Moxley range it's shade 10 (my others have names but I can't see one on this ).. I really love the colours available - it was really hard to choose but I think this hot pink is just sooo nice and juicy/ fruity like, it makes me think tropical thoughts! Also this colour had really even coverage when I applied it.
 I started out planning to do a step by step today and I totally forgot to take my pictures ^_^ I was just chatting on painting the different parts and then like...uh oh oops!! so sorry about that it's not a tutorial but I hope you like them anyway - I'm blatantly going to have to get more of the polishes in this range after pay day, I'm still thinking about all the nice colours! I am satisfied with my choice for now though, I couldn't wait to try it with some rainforest green leaves and bouncing berries... It's official - I'm ready for summer now please ^_^
 Here are the polishes I used:
I used the white under the green leaves to make the colours pop, I love the effect of layering up colours, especially for flowers and leaves like this.
back soon with something new, stay tuned!!

Painted

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment: