Pages

Rock candy nails

 Hi everyone, hope you've had a good start to February - I've been a busy bee with an up-coming project (I'll share more details very soon don't worry!) still I finally found time to get these nails done .. sorry about the wait guys...
I'm getting in the valentines mood with this candy pink colour scheme ... I even sneaked in some chic black heart gems. I think this manicure is really fun, it's girly with the pink and polka dots but also has a bit of a tougher rock chick side with the black gems and funky leopard style.. I like how bold it looks with the black/white contrast.
 The pink polish I used is by w7 I'm not sure of the name but its #12, I really like this brand of polish and they have a wide range of colours at a great price.
 I really love polka dots at the moment they are so versatile and leopard print is just something I always like to experiment with - it can be a very useful design for tying a colour scheme together.
 My tips for creating a look like this would be; try not to over complicate each nail design, try to get a good balance of colours over the whole look and also don't be afraid to try a mix of styles in one look to express your own personality through your nail art.
Hope you like them too, I will be back a.s.a.p. with some new looks for you, have a great weekend! x

Painted

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. These are amazing!
    Can you come and live by me and do my nails everyday? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute and bold. yea! 。◕‿◕。
    i'm getting back to nail art again as Summer has come. I do love dots too, they can create a beautiful pattern :)
    have a lovely day! ☀

    ReplyDelete