Pages

Flamingo flamenco nails

 New nails! these are funky, I liked my neon french tips...problem was I have a day job..Gah so the yellow ones didn't last too long, poor nails. These bad-boys are just abstract but they look like fluttery eyelashes or ostrich feathers or ostrich eyelashes! they have nice eyes actually lol ^_^
This was really simple to create, it's a pretty versatile look..you could try the same design in so many different colours for a new twist... I feel like it could use some glitter? maybe over the pink but under the details... I couldn't decide.
Just a short post today but hope you liked them, I'll be back soon with some more designs. Have a good week all!

Painted

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment