Pages

Claires cosmetics 'emergency' sticker nails

 I picked up these nail 'stickers' from Claires accesories and thought I'd give them a try, I got the chance this weekend as I had a meal to go to in the evening on Sunday but had a hectic day planned aswell...my Mermaid nails were still going pretty strong but the colour and edges of the caviar manicure and some of the gems I had on previously had gotten a bit worn at work, to avoid having to do a whole new mani I used the nail stickers as a super quick way to prolong the nail art I already had.. yay! I just removed the designs which were looking tired and applied the stickers to those nails as directed on the pack it really couldn't have been easier!.. I know its a bit mix and match but I think it works...and it really did save me alot of hassle... Im considering keeping a pack of these in my bag at all times for nail emergencies - all you need is a file!
 I have quite a large nail surface area so I had a little margin around the edge of the sticker..but for a night out or a meal or whatever it's not like anyone would ever notice that unless they were really studying your nails.
 They lasted well for the night but sadly I had work AGAIN blah the next day so they took a bit of battering and I have to be honest that they had a fair bit of tip wear by that evening - but over all I was really pleased with the nail stickers, this brand was good quality I felt the stickers were really flexible and easy to apply/position. They had lots of cool designs though and really really were just totally mess and hassle free - would be good for younger kids for special occasions actually in that sense - as there is noooooo drying time and you can just peel them of if they freak out and hate them after all (haha kids) hope you find this review usefull!
Thanks for reading back soon!

Painted

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. oooh I love these nails. Were they expensive in Claires?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they were around £5 but they had different deigns which I think were different prices..worth it though in an actual nail emergency lol thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. how cute...I will have to go to Claire's the next time I'm at my daughters!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think these would make a great gift for nail art newbies aswell..they had loads in the branch I went to ..I might look on ebay too ;-) thanks for reading x

      Delete