Pages

feather arrow nails

 Hiya I know these are similar (very) to my last post but they are a totally different mani... most people thought it was the same ones..but I can understand that! I was really pleased with the last look so I wanted to experiment more in the same style.. I love the way these look like feathers or arrows from some tribal print and the bright colour mix is soo funky
The prop in the photo is my new Samsung galaxy phone case... I know these aren't anything new but I only just got mine today and I think its so fun - I miss cassettes.. this case made me feel nostalgic hehe I'm trying to decide whether I should write something funny on the label strip to make it look more authentic ;-)
catch you soon hope you like these! 

Painted

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment