Pages

Urban tribal nails

 Hiya how do you like my 'tribal' ish look nails... I'm really happy with the colour scheme, neon pink is irresistable to me at the moment ^_^ and I've always liked grey and pink together.
 Sorry not much variety in my photos today...it was a race against daylight hours and camera battery life...haha at least these came out clear and bright! It was soo tricky keeping my lines nice and straight and angled when I painted the right hand..I just about pulled it off...would love to do this look on someone else though so it'd look perfectly straight.
How's everyone coping with the new blogger lay out? It's still confusing me a tiny bit in some ways but I guess I'll get used to it soon enough.

Painted

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. These are fab! I really like the neon pink with the grey :)

    ReplyDelete