Pages

Purple pearl rainy day nails

 Today I created this look for my mum, I used purple UV gel polish with a pearlescent top coat, I finished it with a shimmery white and pink flourish in the corner of each nail.. I think it looks kind've 80's in the end result..think its the pink and purple combo ^_^ hopefully they will get my mum some compliments while she wears them I heard her pink glitter look was really popular so that's always nice to know!!
whenever I do my mums manicures it always reminds me how short my nails are right now!! Her nails are really strong too ..I keep wondering what the secret is! If I find out I'll be sure to let you know .. also.. I always forget to take my camera along so another phone camera selection here I'm afraid but I managed a few decent pics.
I'll be back soon with something new, thanks for reading! Ciao x

Painted

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment