Pages

Confetti nails

How cute are these confetti nails..if I may say so myself ^_^ hehe I created them for my sister (she really like her previous nails so I went for a similar theme)
I used UV gel polish here so hopefully she'll get that extra bit of wear out of them.
 I'm using ECO soak off UV gel for this mani, I applied the base coat/ colour/ top coat  (as standard gel manicure) - I then wiped the sticky residue off and cleansed the nails before using regular nail polish colours to add the dots - Once the polish was thoroughly dried I added another clear top coat of UV gel.. it worked out fine and I was really happy to be able to use my regular polishes combined with the UV gel in this way!
 I think the colours are so sweet together.. and I know Deer little fawn was very happy with the end result - I always love how glossy gel nails look! I think white gels look nice for summer ..kinda makes your hands look more tanned?!
Hope you like them, back as soon as I get my photos organised for the next post! thanks for reading x

Painted

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments: