Pages

Peach fizz nails

 Hi these are my peach fizz nails, I've been pretty busy this past week so my posts have been a bit sparse, sorry anyone if you have been missing me ^_^  this post is super short so it will not be much consolation I'm afraid but I will be back soon with some more nails in no time.
 I just used pale peach and pinky coral coloured polishes to make a sponged background, on top of that I used a random glitter from claires cosmetics (no name). The glitter flecks are pale gold, green and pink with a bit of gold micro glitter aswell.. I like the look just sorry it's so simple!
 I like the peachy colour scheme it's nice for summer fingers, back soon with someting a bit more inspired I promise!! Happy July!

Painted

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. This looks adorable, and so simple :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these design. Very tender colors and these small glitters make the nails look posh :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww these look great, love the colours. And I love the glitter :)

    Devon xx

    ReplyDelete