Hiya I have some new ones for you... I'm really liking these hope you do too! I came up with the design on the spur of the moment..no real inspiration today but now they're finished the cross pattern reminds me of a flower trellis with some summery blooms starting to grow up. I have another step by step aswell so read on for the full instructions:
1) I started with a bright pink base on all nails.
2) Using a fine nail art brush and a pale gold glitter polish I paint a diagonal grid pattern on to all nails.
3) I used a fine nail art brush and paint leaves in the french tip area.
4) Next I used a dotter to apply white polish in flower shapes on top of the leaves (sticking within the tip area).
5) I begin to colour in the flowers with a blue polish first, I used a navy blue dot for the centre.
6) I continued filling in the flowers with more bright shades, yellow with orange, pale pink and some purple dots for buds.
7) When I was satisfied with the flowers I finished up with 2 coats of clear top coat to smooth and seal the look.
I like the floral tip effect, I really want to try it on plain nails as well now! that could look so cool I think with a natural coloured base and a clustering of bright flowers at the tip.