Pages

bamboo nail fail ^_^

I tried to do a bamboo inspired nail design but I don't really like it in the end.. boo - I don't think bamboo is my speciality ^_^ wish I had some panda decals I could stick over the top lol! I like the colours though and it's late...so the bamboo stays... (for now!) bad nail day...sigh
                                      
Back soon with a (hopefully) more inspiring post I promise! thanks for reading.

Painted

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautifully and delicately done, and the designs are really pretty, but I think you're right that in the end it doesn't quite work. I love the green colour though! I definitely wouldn't call these "bad nails" - for that you'd have to see mine, lol!

    I always love seeing your nail designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think it looks like bamboo, but I still think it's cute :)
    (LMAO @ 'bad nail day' hahahaha!)

    ReplyDelete