Pages

quick birthday gels post

I did these hot pop pink Shellac nails for my sis for her birthday, they are all matchy matchy with her nice new hot pink birthday filofax...hot stuff! I looove the feature nail I used an iridescent baby pink glitter and dropped it over the whole nail, Rock star nails stylee (but this pink is not so rock star more barbie rock chic!) Just wanted to post these up because I haven't showed many of my gel nails yet! hope you like.

Pretty in pink! I'm so pleased I convinced her to get the feature nail ..so much fun!

Painted

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. I really like this colour! It reminds me of Rock star soap from Lush! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like xx I think shellac gotcha is a fab colour xxx look even cuter with the glitter nail xx

    ReplyDelete